Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

m1 helmet that costs a fortune!

Article about: i know, im going to send the bloke a message asking if i can take it for 120 AUS

Default Re: m1 helmet that costs a fortune!

It looks like it has cork even tho the guys does not say so. If it sand demand your Money back.
    Most the time when you make an offer, the guy will make a offer back he might offer back in the range of 175 to 250 who knows. This seems like good first helmet.

I should get in US helmet buis in AUS.
    The Helmet was made in 1943 maybe early 44.

oh nah this will be my 3rd helmet if i do get it

maybe, the scrim is blocking the Surface making it amost impossiple to tell if the shell is orig. if he really wants to sell it when some one ask for photos with out scrim and he gives it to you it not really a scam. But if he does not then you know he hiding somthing. with pictures now looks like he hiding somthing.

yea the net looks too new

i think the helmet post war, but hard to tell. the liner has a crack in it.

maybe tomarrow i will show you one of my nicer m1 helmets.

i got to go to bed. cya

?

Yeh I find that if you find kit, especialy German in Oz, you pay a bit more for it because they rarely come up for sale here. I got my 6ftx 9ft Reich War flag here in oz at an antique store, payed AU1600 for it, where I could have got a similar one for a bit cheaper over the net. But when you do find something like that in Australia, and you can get hands on and take it home straight away, I reckon you should go for it!

yea, but i'm also a kid who is still in school and i don't have a job cause school goes first, then family, so i also have that to consider, but i'll ask my dad if i can talk to the bloke that is selling that helmet in oz ebay and get it for a cheaper price. i'm still heartbroken from the korean war helmet lol

?

theres nothing about that helmet that makes it worth that kind of money its worth no more then 50 to 100 at the most or what ever you your self feels its worth ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast