Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M1 helmet frontseam WW2 with early vietnam liner

Article about: Hello Here is my M1 frontseam helmet It have traces of (I think medic decals) on each side of the helmet with a grey early vietnam liner one of the straps on the shell got missing and it is

Default M1 helmet frontseam WW2 with early vietnam liner

Hello
    Here is my M1 frontseam helmet
    It have traces of (I think medic decals) on each side of the helmet with a grey early vietnam liner
    one of the straps on the shell got missing and it is paindted light green
    The number is 862D
    The liner is in good condition
    the colour on the shell have a stress crack but i am have not an Idea when the colour was used
    I am thankful for all comments
    Best regards,
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 helmet frontseam WW2 with early vietnam liner   M1 helmet frontseam WW2 with early vietnam liner  

M1 helmet frontseam WW2 with early vietnam liner   M1 helmet frontseam WW2 with early vietnam liner  

M1 helmet frontseam WW2 with early vietnam liner   M1 helmet frontseam WW2 with early vietnam liner