MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M1 Helmets found on Ft Carson, Colorado

Article about: Wow!!! I cant believe these were just lying around. I even left the mud & grass on them! They are pretty banged up, but I still cant believe I found them, all these years of stomping aro

Default M1 Helmets found on Ft Carson, Colorado

Wow!!! I cant believe these were just lying around. I even left the mud & grass on them! They are pretty banged up, but I still cant believe I found them, all these years of stomping around this place and never spotted them before. We have had some pretty bad rainstorms as of late,,,maybe thats what brought them to view. Sorry about the black & white,,,if you want color pics,,,I can do that next time. Either way,,,enjoy the pics! r/ Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 Helmets found on Ft Carson, Colorado   M1 Helmets found on Ft Carson, Colorado  

M1 Helmets found on Ft Carson, Colorado   M1 Helmets found on Ft Carson, Colorado  

M1 Helmets found on Ft Carson, Colorado   M1 Helmets found on Ft Carson, Colorado  

Default Re: M1 Helmets found on Ft Carson, Colorado

WOW !

Nice finds !

Really shows what a bullet will do to one of them.....

Steve T