Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M1 Helmets, my small collection

Article about: Hy Guys, thought you may like to see some of my M1, M-1C helmets, WW2 Through to Vietnam, any questions please drop me a line, i am no expert but , getting more knowledgeble (hopefully)i can

Panzereno
    ?

Default M1 Helmets, my small collection

Hy Guys, thought you may like to see some of my M1, M-1C helmets, WW2 Through to Vietnam, any questions please drop me a line, i am no expert but , getting more knowledgeble (hopefully)i can assist you.
    best wishes Mike.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 Helmets, my small collection   M1 Helmets, my small collection  

M1 Helmets, my small collection   M1 Helmets, my small collection  

M1 Helmets, my small collection   M1 Helmets, my small collection  

?

Default Re: M1 Helmets, my small collection

very nice collection

1 question you wouldn't happen to be a seller on eBay would you as Ive seen helmets exactly like this with the exact same stands & the same blur in the middle of the pictures it all looks very familiar ?????

?

Hi.

I've seen these on e-bay uk too, very nice collection ,and it's nice to see them here too, any discounts available to fellow forum members

I have been watching these ,to see how much they sold for, especially the fixed bail

Panzereno
    ?

[FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT
    Hi Nick. you got me, yes i do sell on ebay some of these helmets , they help finance my other collecting fields,
    i purchased a large consinment of ww2 helmets and related merchandise i am keeping the best and selling off some of the others, dont get me wrong the ones i sell are totaly complete maybee with added parts to complete finished peice
    i will post more pics of my collection soon. Thanks again Nick
    regards
    Mike.

Panzereno
    ?

Quick reply to gaz, i am willing to help any forum member out drop me a line
    cheers gaz
    regards
    Mike.

?

Nice lids, however, the leather chin cup on your M1C looks like an aviators leather chin strap adapted to look like an original Airborne cup.

?

total con artist i posted one of his helmets on another forum he's been buying parts of helmets & putting them together to sell as original items no good at all please beware guys

Need help on this fixed bail M-1c helmet on ebay - U.S. Militaria Forum

Panzereno
    ?

Hello bugme,
    thanks for that, it could be i couldn't tell you, but how would you know i would apperciate some information
    many thanks Mike.

?

Nick, that was a cool piece of detective investigation, its lucky we have people like you to help put these con men in their place, and i would hope that this guy is looked at closely regarding his involvement with this forum, which i consider to be the best of its kind,run by true gentlemen and supported by open and honest members

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast