Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M1 Liner ID

Article about: Hi all, I've just acquired a ww2 m1, front seam, fixed bails. There is NO makers mark on the liner that I can find, the only mark is a number 5 which is impressed into the liner, I was under

Default M1 Liner ID

Hi all,
    I've just acquired a ww2 m1, front seam, fixed bails.
    There is NO makers mark on the liner that I can find, the only mark is a number 5 which is impressed into the liner, I was under the impression that all liners had a manufacturers stamp, am I right or wrong?
    Cheers.

Kev.

Can you post pictures, most WWII liners have mfg stamps pressed in, but I belives some may have had theirs stamped on with ink and it could have worn off?

?

Pictures are a must friend,

I'm not sure what pictures you want as there is no makers mark to photograph, please advise.
    Kev.

All liners with just the exception of Stemaco products which was one of the two last makers of m1 liners with contracts issued in the early eighties that never used a mold tool mark every other m1 Helmet liner maker did so if yours hasn't then either its there and simply a case of not seeing it or its not of US origin.and yes pics are a must please.....

Hi,
    Please find attached, pictures as requested.
    Kev.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 Liner  ID   M1 Liner  ID  

M1 Liner  ID   M1 Liner  ID  

M1 Liner  ID   M1 Liner  ID  

M1 Liner  ID  

Dodgy Belgium ABL Liner copied from Korean Capac liner made between 1954-195?sorry.............

What does ABL stand for, please.
    I take it the shell is genuine US ww2.
    Kev.

Original ww2 front seam McCord shell and "Armee Belge Belgische Leger" translated mean Army Belgium Liner................