Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

m1 medic helmet

Article about: hello, i found a medic helmet that i would like help on. is it real? in my opinion i think it has a good chance of being real. P.S. i was having problems with my email on my other account so

Default m1 medic helmet

hello, i found a medic helmet that i would like help on. is it real? in my opinion i think it has a good chance of being real. P.S. i was having problems with my email on my other account so i had to make a new one, the username i have is almost the same as my other one to avoid confusion.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m1 medic helmet   m1 medic helmet  

m1 medic helmet   m1 medic helmet  

?

I dont have a good feeling about this one.
    I am always pretty suspect about medic helmets. It looks artificially aged to me.
    The straps look like that have been rubbed with brown shoe polish or something like that, but the sewn seems look new. I would pass on this one.

It is a "REAL" helmet.
    Whether the Medic markings were period painted is impossible to tell with those photos.

It does not give me a real fuzzy feeling inside, in my opinion, the shell looks artificially aged, the straps are a big concern, seeing as only parts of it is dirty, and the rest is completely like new. I would ask for much better pictures, and closeups before even thinking about tossing money that way-
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

well i think i will pass but i think when i saw it last it is already above $100

No Sir. All the signs of being rubbed down to represent wear and tear. The white is more grey than a faded discolored cream color it would become due to exposure. No chance.

Quote by Patches View Post
    well i think i will pass but i think when i saw it last it is already above $100
    Where is it for sale? If real, these run for FAR more than that
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Ebay

Thought so.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Jan
    ?

The white is much too white among other issuses :/

Best,

Jan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast