Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!

Article about: by Danmark Good one Joe!! Apartment getting crowded now I guess - any spare storage rooms on campus? Cheers, Dan LOL, thanks Dan! I have plentyyyy of extra space

Default M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!

I recently had the honor of meeting someone I consider an authority on U.S. military helmets from World War II is to modern times. Beyond that, he is local and and has always been able to answer newbie questions I threw at him via call or text...

He has decided to get out of the hobby and has gone ahead and posted his collection for sale on ebay and craigslist. He did me the great favor of alerting me and inviting me over to check out his collection and have first pick of the litter...

This evening I made the trip to his place and I came home with an M1 with USMC reversible camouflage cover, and a M1 with camouflage netting.

Here is his man cave:
    M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!

Default Re: M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!

Here is the front seam, fixed bale helmet with Mine Safety Apparatus liner and camouflage netting!

M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!M1 w/ Camo Netting for Review!

I like it man, nice helmet!

Thanks, Mo!

It has a cross faintly painted onto it... The poor lighting in my apartment does not do it justice... perhaps a Chaplain?

It could be for a variety of reasons, but I would say that a chaplain's helmet is the strongest possibility.

If only this thing could talk... Thanks for your thoughts on it, Mo!

Looks good Joe. I can see the cross.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Lovely M1,the netting is the same large hole type as my one and only WW2 M1 set up.

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Good one Joe!! Apartment getting crowded now I guess - any spare storage rooms on campus?
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast