Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Medic helmet

Article about: this is one of my favorites, snow camo medic helmet, fixed bail front seam, with a faint lt's bar painted on the front, yes, beat up, missing the bails and haft the paint but in my eyes a re

Default Medic helmet

this is one of my favorites, snow camo medic helmet, fixed bail front seam, with a faint lt's bar painted on the front, yes, beat up, missing the bails and haft the paint but in my eyes a real looker, battle of the bulge maybe? Who knows.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medic helmet   Medic helmet  

Medic helmet   Medic helmet  

Default Re: Ww2 medic helmet

Very nice... it´s battered state makes it look like a helmet that has seen much action. It´s a looker indeed. Congratz

Thanks for your kind comments!

Hi..thats a nice looking helmet. Couldnt help noticing the picture of the bird and the words Beep Beep..this looks very much like a reference to the Roadrunner cartoon. This cartoon first appeared in 1949 so your helmet could possibly be post WW2 and more likely from Korea.

Jan
    ?

Im no expert here but the paint doesnt look ww2 applied.. and as for the graffiti hmm...

Regards Jan

Hey, thanks for the info, I was wondering that also but never researched the roadrunner and the date at witch it appeared, I'm glad you like it.

Jan
    ?

The shell looks interesting and well worn under the white paint though!! Also notice the white paint inside the helmet, looks like its been without its inside when overpainted!

Jan

It certainly looks very battle worn. The paint looks original enough..this would probably been applied by the corpsman who wore it and so its not going to be an expert paint job! Also I wouldnt have expected an officer to have worn this so the lt bar could be something else.

"Beep Beep!!"
    Attached Images Attached Images Medic helmet 

The helmets beautiful, if it could talk i bet it would have AlOT to say. haha - Nick K

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast