Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

medic helmet

Article about: Ok I need help, good or bad please tell me. I bought this medic helmet off ebay. I know I should have posted here first . Heat stamp of i2525 which puts the helmet to the end of 45 to first

I think the REP 5 Meant REPRO 5. It was abbreviated.

I thought it meant repair and was used by the navy for the job of fixing things on the ship

Money refunded. I really do not believe the seller was trying to be dishonest he as well as me did not know that much about the helmet. I would still do business with him in the future. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Always good to hear, Marty. Sometimes a seller is just ignorant or doesn't Know about an item he is selling, but this one it's hard to imagine anyone not seeing the paint over the chips, etc-he really should have known better. Glad to hear that he did the honest thing and returned your payment. I would be Very cautious over this person in the future and research out Anything you buy from him-post it hear first before you do and we can review it over for you.

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

good news again I can keep the helmet. repro or not it will fill an empty spot on the shelf.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

In response to: Ok, First The helmet seam is in the rear... It should be in the front... NO GOOD.

That is not necessarily true. WWII helmets had rear seams toward the end of the war.

The heat stamp is the key however.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123