Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Military Helmet $45.00

Article about: Hello Friends, I found this one yesterday at a local Antique shop, and thought that you might like seeing. BTW, do you think i got a good deal? ;-) lol!

Default Military Helmet $45.00

Hello Friends,

I found this one yesterday at a local Antique shop, and thought that you might like seeing. BTW, do you think i got a good deal? ;-) lol!

Military Helmet .00Military Helmet .00Military Helmet .00Military Helmet .00Military Helmet .00Military Helmet .00Military Helmet .00Military Helmet .00Military Helmet .00Military Helmet .00Military Helmet .00Military Helmet .00

Well done Martin, I think someone left the first "2 or 3" off of the price tag! A super M1. Leon.

Ah, I see your question was tongue in cheek. This of course is what we USED to pay for them 25 years ago. The liner strap alone is worth the price paid. Well done sir. NH

?

That's an absolute steal, congrats! Unbelievable what prices things can go for sometimes (high and low!)

?

DEAL of the decade right there!!!! That is an awesome pick up Martin!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

$350 bucks for $45 what a result,fantastic condition i'm not bitter Lol,well maybe a tad but well done on such a great early top shelf example..........

Excellent bargain Martin

Friends,

Thank you for your kind words, I am glad you like it! It is finds like this one that make it nearly impossible for me to drive past a antique shop or any other dive that could be housing something cool. I wish you all good luck.

Mart

She is minty!

MAP
    ?

I'll double your money on it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)