Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

MP insignia?

Article about: I saw this helmet and its located overseas. I'm aware orange rust is new rust but that doesn't mean some idiot left it somewhere damp or something. I've never ever seen anything like this so

Default MP insignia?

I saw this helmet and its located overseas. I'm aware orange rust is new rust but that doesn't mean some idiot left it somewhere damp or something. I've never ever seen anything like this so was curious if the painted insignia is original.MP insignia?MP insignia?MP insignia?

This one looks real to me. I cant read the language... but it def looks Korean.

For the longest time, the South Koreans used US arms and gear. I know for a fact that firearm collectors are itching to get their hands on the thousands of M1 carbines and Garands that the South Koreans want to send back.

I don't often get "feelings" about stuff but something about it seems legit. Liner mathes as well.

?

This is a Korean MP's helmet these are quite scarce and this one looks like it could be legit

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    This one looks real to me. I cant read the language... but it def looks Korean.

For the longest time, the South Koreans used US arms and gear. I know for a fact that firearm collectors are itching to get their hands on the thousands of M1 carbines and Garands that the South Koreans want to send back.
    Where did you read that?
    That would be nice.
    chris

- - Updated - -

North Korean helmet.
    Looks good to me.
    chris

South Korean, Chris! The Northern guys would have worn Russian stuff!!

Here's an article I found quickly on google about the Korean M1s that may be coming back home:
    Bill May Allow Korean M1 Garand Rifles to Finally Return to the U.S. | OutdoorHub