Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My 2nd ww2 M1

Article about: Hope of interest, my second helmet of my fledgling M1 Collection . Schlueter shell and Westinghouse liner.

?

Default My 2nd ww2 M1

Hope of interest, my second helmet of my fledgling M1 Collection . Schlueter shell and Westinghouse liner.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My 2nd ww2 M1   My 2nd ww2 M1  

My 2nd ww2 M1   My 2nd ww2 M1  

Super condition set hardly any field use whatsoever,and a nice rare dennison net to boot,well done and yes your i'll like the rest of us.!welcome to the brotherhood brother Lol...............

?

I have definitely caught the M1 bug, I thought just get one to go with the British & German lids , looks like my collecting is now going in a new direction. I need more shelf space !!

Strange how the middle headband rivot and A washer is missing when the webbing shows no sign of ever had a sweatband installed.!

Quote by busman View Post
    I have definitely caught the M1 bug, I thought just get one to go with the British & German lids , looks like my collecting is now going in a new direction. I need more shelf space !!
    Didn't know body ever tell you it never stops at just one Lol.!

Quote by busman View Post
    I remember starting off on the M1 road and not realising how extensive a collecting field it was going to be. I just wanted a couple also to go with my WW2 collection but really caught the bug bad WW2 M1s are pretty straight forward to collect but if you venture into post war M1s it will be a real eye opener for you. Welcome to the brotherhood as Jake said