Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

My new findings

Article about: hey guys, it's been a while since i've had these new findings, but a month ago, i was able to pick up a nice ww2 rear seam swivel bail helmet with the darker green painted over it for reissu

Default My new findings

hey guys, it's been a while since i've had these new findings, but a month ago, i was able to pick up a nice ww2 rear seam swivel bail helmet with the darker green painted over it for reissue (assumingi t was reissued in KW) and a westinghouse liner with the green webbing with the eyelet hole on the front, which i believe is to also be KW. i also picked up a nice condition m1c liner, with the green webbing in good condition, with the A straps. i couldn't find any markings on the liner to indicate the making, but i'm sure that it is early vietnam war because it doesn't have the eyelet hole on the front. anyways i got all 3 for about $150 AUS including postage. i'll post some photos of them when i get home front school, and i would like any opinions on whether it was worth the the amount i spent.

?

Default Re: My new findings

Sounds like you did OK.
    Anxious to see the helmets.