MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

My new M1-What Year

Article about: Hi, I was given a rear seam M1-M2? The heat stamp is 4092 and the liner is marked US over 4. The liner webbing marking is not too clear,but appears to be 1966,does this seem about the right

?

Default My new M1-What Year

Hi, I was given a rear seam M1-M2? The heat stamp is 4092 and the liner is marked US over 4. The liner webbing marking is not too clear,but appears to be 1966,does this seem about the right production date for this helmet? Any info appreciated.....Pete.
    Last edited by zwerge; 10-29-2013 at 02:05 AM.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Got any pics Pete,sounds right but need pics of heat stamp to be absolutely sure...............

?

Here`s some more pics,thanks......Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new M1-What Year   My new M1-What Year  

My new M1-What Year   My new M1-What Year  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Here`s two more pics of the webbing date,appears to be 7 June 66 DSA 100, I can`t read the last four numbers..........Pete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new M1-What Year   My new M1-What Year  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

Liner- Dsa-100-4625 Marmac industries,shell R.J,STAMPINGS Quebec Canada most likely from 1973 or 1976 production,cover is post 76 so is chinstrap.........

?

Thanks very much RR44.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE