Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My US M1 WWII front seam,swivel bale.. Finally in my collection!!!!

Article about: liner manufactured by...i think it's " Int'l Moldeld Plastics Co ?

Default My US M1 WWII front seam,swivel bale.. Finally in my collection!!!!

liner manufactured by...i think it's " Int'l Moldeld Plastics Co ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My US M1 WWII front seam,swivel bale.. Finally in my collection!!!!   My US M1 WWII front seam,swivel bale.. Finally in my collection!!!!  

My US M1 WWII front seam,swivel bale.. Finally in my collection!!!!   My US M1 WWII front seam,swivel bale.. Finally in my collection!!!!  

Default Re: My US M1 WWII front seam,swivel bale.. Finally in my collection!!!!

Looking good. Congrats. Liner looks Westinghouse.

?

International Molded Plastics would be the correct name. They have a stamp mark of an imp, unsurprisingly! It should look like this:

The helmet looks fine, just one niggle, the liner chinstrap leather looks a bit odd, a few clear close ups of the sliding buckle would be helpful.
    Nice helmet though, well done.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

nice set up the only thing to me is the liner chin strap, nape strap & sweatband look like they're not US original parts.

international molded plastics
    Attached Images Attached Images My US M1 WWII front seam,swivel bale.. Finally in my collection!!!! 

i get helmet in this condition...i don't know

?

Quote by NickD View Post
    nice set up the only thing to me is the liner chin strap, nape strap & sweatband look like they're not US original parts.
    Of course Nick is correct, (now I've put my glasses on!)
    So it's up to you, and it really all depends on the price.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]