Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My usmc pots

Article about: here are my two usmc helmets, ones the first pattern that was reissued in korea, and the other is the the second pattern "foilage slits" also used in korea, note the '27' stenciled

Default My usmc pots

here are my two usmc helmets, ones the first pattern that was reissued in korea, and the other is the the second pattern "foilage slits" also used in korea, note the '27' stenciled on the first one, i like to believe it's for the 27th marines who fought on iwo jima, but theres no way to prove that. Hope you like them.
    Attached Images Attached Images My usmc pots  My usmc pots  My usmc pots  My usmc pots  My usmc pots  My usmc pots  My usmc pots  My usmc pots  My usmc pots 

?

Default Re: My usmc pots

those are two very nice USMC lids thanks for sharing

No problem, i'm glad i could share them.

nice helmets, thanks for showing them, wonder why some covers fit the helmets like gloves & others just hang on them like potato sacks, just wondered, for some reason I like the brown colored side on my helmet the best, guess it's just my opinion. great looking helmets though.

i'm glad you like them, their two of my favorite, but i could kick myself in the a**, i broke one of the liner chinstraps while taking these photo's, guess i'm on the market for a new one, anyway, i noticed some covers fit better than others also, maybe it's just the placement of the bails through the cover, just don't know. Thanks

Quote by bowlin7178 View Post
    i'm glad you like them, their two of my favorite, but i could kick myself in the a**, i broke one of the liner chinstraps while taking these photo's, guess i'm on the market for a new one, anyway, i noticed some covers fit better than others also, maybe it's just the placement of the bails through the cover, just don't know. Thanks
    sad, but true, i had to buy my chin strap off fleabay, got the brown one with the od snap, every now & then you can find a black one, but I guess brown goes better with the marine camo, which imho is the best looking m-1 cover anyway, I guess the viet nam would be second. good luck on getting another strap.

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    sad, but true, i had to buy my chin strap off fleabay, got the brown one with the od snap, every now & then you can find a black one, but I guess brown goes better with the marine camo, which imho is the best looking m-1 cover anyway, I guess the viet nam would be second. good luck on getting another strap.
    whats fleabay?

ebay........jake

My great grandpa was in the 27th marines! Pretty cool to see something like that. That'd be awesome if that's what the 27th is for.
    Brian.

Nice Marine Corps helmets.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast