Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Vietnam M1 put together!!!!!!

Article about: Got that right Chris,I guess ww2 gear is so hot at the moment,anything past that just isn't being sorted,mind you give it a few more years and folk will be kicking themselves,you wait and se

Got that right Chris,I guess ww2 gear is so hot at the moment,anything past that just isn't being sorted,mind you give it a few more years and folk will be kicking themselves,you wait and see,thanks for dropping by.........

If things get that bad Gary,me and you will have to go Busking,you sing it i'll hum it........

?

Quote by christek View Post
    Nice setup Jake!
    I love the OD covers and often wonder why they are not more popular. From what I've read and seen in photos, a few were in service early in Vietnam. Perhaps it has something to do with lack of manufacturer markings? I know the late 60's dated Mitchells are becoming more sort after. I'd relist it, eBay is a strange place where one thing can get missed completely one month and fought over the next! Cheers
    Well said Chris, and good point about ebay it's a weird selling experience that's for sure

I for one would be very interested in the so-called selling techniques as nothing I seem to do really makes things happen.....some sellers just seem to have the knack,even when the item there selling is completely wrong.I've seen Euro-clone lids with a Mitchell slung over somehow manage to sell the bloody thing..........

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    If things get that bad Gary,me and you will have to go Busking,you sing it i'll hum it........
    Great idea buddy, what song's would be on our playlist the "M1 Blues" ??

?

I for one would be very interested in the so-called selling techniques as nothing I seem to do really makes things happen.....some sellers just seem to have the knack,even when the item there selling is completely wrong.I've seen Euro-clone lids with a Mitchell slung over somehow manage to sell the bloody thing..........

That's a very good point Jake, some sellers seem to be able to whack a Mitchell on any old M1 clone and they seem to sell, which really bug's me too!!

Game on boys!!!!!!re-listed and this time no pulling the plug so dig deep and bid with confidence,fingers x.........

hi jake i suppose the differance is if we were selling the mitchell clad euro clones we would be upfront about it and as true collectors can sleep at night with a clear conscience ,perhaps im just bitter after being stung so many times in the past and would hate to put somebody else through that ,have you tried advertising here on the forum classifieds too id sooner deal here than the minefield that is ebay ,regards james
    Regards James

Hi James you back off hols?could try here but not sure of what asking price,also im a strong believer of the fact its the summer hols and light nights etc so many viewers are away,just feel when the nights draw in more stay in and browse,but can't always wait for a certain season to come round,take care.

yes mate back home now ,thats a valid point and i guess ideally you would want send out within the uk ,i reckon the lions share of the forum members are us based and doubt they would have the need to import a us lid as they seem so plentifull over there ,speaking of ebay did you see the final price on the locally made (wales)loom band dress on there it was 170k but eventually relisted as they didnt pay out
    Regards James

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast