Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Name identifying

Article about: hey guys, i don't know why, but i just realised there was a name inside the liner of my recent (months ago) purchases, its hard to make out the numbers, but the name is FRANK SHARPROCK, to w

Default Name identifying

hey guys, i don't know why, but i just realised there was a name inside the liner of my recent (months ago) purchases, its hard to make out the numbers, but the name is FRANK SHARPROCK, to what i can read out, i'll take some photos soon, just after i get some sleep and when its during the day, but other than that there is a serial number underneath it but i cant read it out. also this is hand written in what looks to be black ink. other evidence i can provide you with is that the liner is Korean war/ post war due to the green webbing and the liner repainting to the dark OD green which i think is the type of green that was used in KW. i'll provide you with photos tomorrow, and see what you have to say.

?

Default Re: Name identifying

i run the name you gave through the NARA records but unfortunately it came back with no results.

Default Re: Name identifying

well ill post photos soon, see if you can see what the serial number reads