MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

need help identifying a helmet

Article about: by NickD its a WESTINGHOUSE made liner. the liner \\$50-\\$60 the shell if you're lucky \\$20-\\$30 wow thats more then i thought i payed \\$25 for the helmet guess i got a good deal

Default Re: need help identifying a helmet

Yep... Great deal. I'll give you $50 for the liner right now if you need the loot!

Quote by Schiavo View Post
    Yep... Great deal. I'll give you $50 for the liner right now if you need the loot!
    im not gonna sell it im planning on selling the shell once i get a wwii 1 when i get the money or find a cheap one

You can grab a front seem, without a chin strap, on Ebay for $20, sometimes even a bit lower. One with a decent chin strap will cost you twice that and are not as abundant but are there pretty regular. If you likew visiting antique stores and swap meets, you'll come across one in time and it's far more fun than shopping on-line. Oh, and if you get one w/o a chin strap, those to can be found, both originals and repos.

Quote by MySonsDad View Post
    You can grab a front seem, without a chin strap, on Ebay for $20, sometimes even a bit lower. One with a decent chin strap will cost you twice that and are not as abundant but are there pretty regular. If you likew visiting antique stores and swap meets, you'll come across one in time and it's far more fun than shopping on-line. Oh, and if you get one w/o a chin strap, those to can be found, both originals and repos.
    thanks for the info i love antique shops go at least 1 once a week i cant find any farmers markets or swap meets around me for some reason tho but i wish i could

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3