Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New M1 Frontseam

Article about: Hello all, Bought this off of ebay a couple days ago and it just arrived today. It came with no liner but I have one that I'm gonna put in it. It was advertised as a vietnam war helmet , And

Default New M1 Frontseam

Hello all, Bought this off of ebay a couple days ago and it just arrived today. It came with no liner but I have one that I'm gonna put in it. It was advertised as a vietnam war helmet , And was a buy it now for 40$. I probably over payed but when I saw it was a frontseam with no stress cracks I bought it.On the front it looks like there was some sort of emblem that got removed pretty skillfully. The remaining part of the chinstrap looks to be the WW2 color one. I can't find the heatstamp on it so I'm guessing it was eating away by rust.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New M1 Frontseam   New M1 Frontseam  

New M1 Frontseam   New M1 Frontseam  

?

Default Re: New M1 Frontseam

very nice salty looking M-1 just needs an equally condition liner to complete it

Hi,

Nice helmet, congratulations.
    Regards.
    Carfin.

Thanks guys, I took a complete liner from a beater helmet thats also a frontseam but is in way worse condition.