Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New US M-1 today

Article about: hiya guys got this today another ebay job for just over £16 its a rear seamed swivel bail SCHLUETER made shell with an early VN era liner ( with dodgy graffiti & german modle stickers )

?

Talking New US M-1 today

hiya guys

got this today another ebay job for just over £16

its a rear seamed swivel bail SCHLUETER made shell with an early VN era liner ( with dodgy graffiti & german modle stickers ) a 1982 cover & late 70's to early 80's chin strap this is my first SCHLUETER as far as i know
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New US M-1 today   New US M-1 today  

New US M-1 today   New US M-1 today  

New US M-1 today  

Default Re: New US M-1 today

Looks exactly like the type I was issued in the early 80's. All that's missing is the elastic band with the rectangle reflectors. I didn't want one when I had it but I wouldn't mind having one now.

Mike

Hi Nick.

Nice one mate, I got a load of 80's issue M1's ( well 4 to be precise) but not as cool as this one , what a bargain.. go fella, i keep getting sniped at the last second at the mo on ebay!!!! I did buy an 80's one recently the last of it's sort, i reckon if i pass it down the family, in 60 years time it will be worth a flippin' fortune!!!!!!

Keep the M1's coming.

Gaz

?

hiya mate

i always try to find the ones that arent advertised very well they dont describe it to well & dont give very good pic's & some times i just take a chance & luckily only a couple of other people went for it but gave up at £16 i was only going to go as high as £20 so could have easily been out bid but thanks to the sellers sales job nobody else was interested

Quote by NickD View Post
    hiya mate

i always try to find the ones that arent advertised very well they dont describe it to well & dont give very good pic's & some times i just take a chance & luckily only a couple of other people went for it but gave up at £16 i was only going to go as high as £20 so could have easily been out bid but thanks to the sellers sales job nobody else was interested
    Hi Nick,

Good tip mate thanks for that , i have taken a few chances and got some good lids, but recently ( october) i bought a M1 with a good decription and relatively good pics, ....it arrived... yippee... oh my god it's a Danish M58, they did not get good feedback i can tell ya!!
    Cheers for the tip mate, (lets hope we don't get into a bidding war!!)
    Gaz

?

well this one will have to be my last for a while as i need to save for a new PC something ive been meaning to do for a while now so no biddings wars just yet

Quote by NickD View Post
    well this one will have to be my last for a while as i need to save for a new PC something ive been meaning to do for a while now so no biddings wars just yet
    Hi Nick,

Yeah no worries there mate,bidding wars are so flippin frustrating, no wonder i'm going grey and my pockets are empty , good luck with the PC stuff too!

Cheers
    Gaz