Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Opinions on USMC cover

Article about: by patches3 Thanks for the help! Do you know any place i could get a ww2 marines helmet? - - Updated - - Thanks for the help! Do you know any place i could get a ww2 marines helmet? Standard

Default Re: Opinions on USMC cover

Quote by patches3 View Post
    Thanks for the help! Do you know any place i could get a ww2 marines helmet?

- - Updated - -

Thanks for the help! Do you know any place i could get a ww2 marines helmet?
    Standard issue for all USMC and Army was the M1 helmet the only difference is the issued camo cover, and of coarse the veteran that used to wear it, provided it comes with information.

Try the for sale section of US Military Forum. Once and a while a USMC cover will pop up at a reasonable price. Also check ebay but you have to know what you are looking at.

There is a reproduction USMC camo-cover being sold on E-bay right now, definitely use the photos ANTON67 provided and look at the repop on E-bay significant differences in stitching color and style

You could always buy these pants at JC Penny and cut them into a helmet cover : )
    Obviously I am just kidding so please nobody take offense.
    I found these over the weekend and found it quite funny that they are using the USMC pattern.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on USMC cover   Opinions on USMC cover  

That's friggin awesome

nice, i will check. thanks.

so i checked the forum and found onefor $340 and i will try to get it lowered but wanted to make sure it was real. i didnt start a new thread because we were already talking about thissubject.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on USMC cover  

Quote by patches3 View Post
    so i checked the forum and found onefor $340 and i will try to get it lowered but wanted to make sure it was real. i didnt start a new thread because we were already talking about thissubject.
    That's a good one the stitching is correct on both sides, the thread is the correct color

He took it down to $300 shipped - not bad.
    BTW, you may want to PM somebody asking to lower their price.
    Also, come up with a price, dont just say, "Hey can you go any lower."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4