Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!

Article about: I hope Jeremy doesn't mind me showing this here but I just had to as these rarely hit the limelight.........original ww2 front seamed swivel Bale 5th Rangers Helmet with Capac liner it was o

Default Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!

I hope Jeremy doesn't mind me showing this here but I just had to as these rarely hit the limelight.........original ww2 front seamed swivel Bale 5th Rangers Helmet with Capac liner it was on Jeremy's website for just 3 days and wham sold.priced up at a cool $5000............and no it wasn't me before anyone cracks that sort of joke............
    Attached Images Attached Images Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!!  Original 5th Rangers Helmet!!!!!! 

A lot of money for a painted logo, very nice if all good, which I assume it was.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Well I know Jeremy's reputation speaks volumes Jerry and everything sold by him comes with a lifetime guarantee but only if you keep the Helmet obviously if you choose to sell it on then the guarantee does becomes void,how cool to own a real US piece of history,these rarely show up and most are confined to museums and alike.........

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Well I know Jeremy's reputation speaks volumes Jerry and everything sold by him comes with a lifetime guarantee but only if you keep the Helmet obviously if you choose to sell it on then the guarantee does becomes void,how cool to own a real US piece of history,these rarely show up and most are confined to museums and alike.........
    Even though I am not a collector of US items, -I used to own a WWII MI- but one for the Rangers really would be a score even for me so for those who collect these and US in general would really drool over this one. I don't know the seller but he has an honest name!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Any actual Provenance on the Helmet to 5th Rangers ?

Apparently this Helmet came out of the woodwork in Pennsylvania from a fellow collector,but just by reputation alone Jeremy wouldn't put this up on his site if he didn't feel it was quite right,and he's sold a lot of Helmets over a good few years,and I've never read anything untoward regarding his for sale items..............

?

Nice M-1 and one I would have loved to add to my collection price is a little steep for me I am afraid though that is a hell of a lot of Canadian and or Commonwealth Mk II's I would miss out on thanks for posting up this iconic helmet Jake.

Regards Mark

A great M1, what a gem!

I'm looking for a new car armed with a similar amount of coin put down for that.. I wonder how my wife would react if I brought home a magic M1 such as this instead

Many thanks for sharing Jake!!