Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original Captain helmet. Looking for info and rough estimate on value?

Article about: I bought this from a woman who's husband recently passed. He was a Captain in WW2 who rarely wore his helmet. The liner is perfect and the shell is very clean. It is original and has the fix

Default Original Captain helmet. Looking for info and rough estimate on value?

I bought this from a woman who's husband recently passed. He was a Captain in WW2 who rarely wore his helmet. The liner is perfect and the shell is very clean. It is original and has the fixed chin strap loops. The liner is fiberglass? and has all strapping etc,. The leather strap is present in the helmet as well. I'm a newbie so was wondering some details about it and relative value? Thanks,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Captain helmet.  Looking for info and rough estimate on value?   Original Captain helmet.  Looking for info and rough estimate on value?  

Original Captain helmet.  Looking for info and rough estimate on value?   Original Captain helmet.  Looking for info and rough estimate on value?  

Original Captain helmet.  Looking for info and rough estimate on value?   Original Captain helmet.  Looking for info and rough estimate on value?  

Original Captain helmet.  Looking for info and rough estimate on value?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Original Captain helmet.  Looking for info and rough estimate on value? 

Default Re: Original Captain helmet. Looking for info and rough estimate on value?

Nice find. That liner is getting quite expensive/rare.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Default Re: Original Captain helmet. Looking for info and rough estimate on value?

I don't think I'd sell it. Any idea the worth?

No, sorry, but someone else might have the answer.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

very nice complete, good condition & rare early fiber liner as for price in its present condition & provenance depending on how much info you have on him your looking at $600 upwards

Thanks alot Nick. I appreciate the feedback.

Quote by NickD View Post
    very nice complete, good condition & rare early fiber liner as for price in its present condition & provenance depending on how much info you have on him your looking at $600 upwards
    Ultra condition and a fantastic value.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

Quote by illfish View Post
    Thanks alot Nick. I appreciate the feedback.
    you're welcome its always good to see such a great helmet & a fiber liner in such a rare condition something someday im hoping to add to my collection but i think i'll have to win the lotto first

There's one similar helmet on SVmilitaria except it not a captain helmet. Price is $400.

Fantastic Helmet and Liner. A rare find. Congrats

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast