MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Original eto fs/sb 2 panel medic with 2nd pattern Hawley.

Article about: Beautiful 2 panel medic front seamed swivel bale with damaged 2nd type Hawley,but at \\$3,000 think i might pass.oh how cruel and tormenting collecting can be sometimes.................

Default Original eto fs/sb 2 panel medic with 2nd pattern Hawley.

Beautiful 2 panel medic front seamed swivel bale with damaged 2nd type Hawley,but at $3,000 think i might pass.oh how cruel and tormenting collecting can be sometimes.................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original eto fs/sb 2 panel medic with 2nd pattern Hawley.   Original eto fs/sb 2 panel medic with 2nd pattern Hawley.  

Original eto fs/sb 2 panel medic with 2nd pattern Hawley.   Original eto fs/sb 2 panel medic with 2nd pattern Hawley.  

Original eto fs/sb 2 panel medic with 2nd pattern Hawley.   Original eto fs/sb 2 panel medic with 2nd pattern Hawley.  

Original eto fs/sb 2 panel medic with 2nd pattern Hawley.  

?

Totally agree Jake, I would love this example on my shelf, but do not want to sell an arm and leg, not mention various other bodily parts to own it, the goddess of collecting can be cruel to us mere mortals at times

update hammer fell at $3,550,phew thats one expensive piece of History...........

?

That would be a great one to add to the shelf, but have to agree that price sure would deter the common folks.

Semper Fi
    Phil

beautiful example Jake, but 3-5k you have to draw the line, there must be many like this knocking about i suppose right place right time and a pocket full of money would help,,being in the UK we dont have much of chance really.
    Steve

?

Wow..that is a lot of cash to spend on an M1

And yes being based in the UK,means that a lot of these original pieces are scarce!

Quote by Opex View Post
    Wow..that is a lot of cash to spend on an M1

And yes being based in the UK,means that a lot of these original pieces are scarce!
    Thats right Gary,but apart from items being scarce most uk items have far too many issues for me,hard to find something thats in its original state,without needing to question it,need to find more outlets me thinks.........

So thats it then, a jolly to the states, lots of junk shops,markets, etc and a case full of goodies.