Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Original Inland Airborne liner!!!!!

Article about: This salty original Inland Para-Liner dropped on the hammer for wait for it over two thousand dollarsglad i stick to basic stuff........

Default Original Inland Airborne liner!!!!!

This salty original Inland Para-Liner dropped on the hammer for wait for it over two thousand dollarsglad i stick to basic stuff........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Inland Airborne liner!!!!!   Original Inland Airborne liner!!!!!  

Original Inland Airborne liner!!!!!   Original Inland Airborne liner!!!!!  

Original Inland Airborne liner!!!!!   Original Inland Airborne liner!!!!!  

?

Jesus! 2 grand for that piece of crap ?

Steve O say it how you mean itstraight to the point but thats sometimes the best way,yep $2175 it finished ouch.........

?

OMG, two K , I could have a new driveway fitted for that sort of cash, or more to the point have a really decent holiday to Normandy , and find some like it in a barn.. ahem....

I know these are desirable, however if I was going to drop that kind of money I would want one in considerably better condition, with the shell. Maybe I'm missing something?

?

Some one got very.. VERY carried away at auction and is facing a divorce when the missus finds out!

Sometimes I think its all rigged up to screw someone over,I mean lets be completely honest here,who would pay that much out on something which is in a sad semi relic condition,a nice one sold last year for $1,700 but it was in fantastic nick and complete too,even had the early double wired sweatband,just a crazy upside world we seem to be living in at the moment...............here's something else that sold on US ebay around the same time,and no it wasn't me,a so called original 3rd Division Helmet which maybe genuine but with one chinstrap missing and no liner I think $1500 was a bit steep even though its "History".........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Inland Airborne liner!!!!!   Original Inland Airborne liner!!!!!  

Original Inland Airborne liner!!!!!  

I would love to have a inland jump liner, but there's no way on earth I will be paying that kind of money. must be great to be able to throw cash about like that. missed a cheap one last year, nearly through my laptop out the window.
    the hunt goes on
    Rod

Who needs a beat up old Para liner that badly ?
    A museum ? Eccentric well-off collector ?

It's not 'rare' enough for me that I'd spend
    $2,200 on one anyway, and I mostly stick
    to items under $1000.........
    Regards,

Steve.