Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Post ww2 m1 helmet decals

Article about: hello people, it has been a while since i have been in this scene, and i have a question. I have come across this late/ post war m1 helmet with the 28th div decal on them, and i am afraid i

Default Post ww2 m1 helmet decals

hello people, it has been a while since i have been in this scene, and i have a question. I have come across this late/ post war m1 helmet with the 28th div decal on them, and i am afraid i have never heard of this seller so i am not sure if he is a fake seller or if it is legitimate.

Here is a link of the post:

Post WWII M1 Helmet, Rear Seam, Swivel Bale, Westinghouse Liner, 28th Division | eBay

what do you guys think? Fake or Real.

(after being on this forum for over 2 years, i still do not know how to rip images from 3rd party websites such as ebay and post them as pictures in a thread. Sorry)

Default Re: Post ww2 m1 helmet decals

Looks to have a WW2 era green buckle... and the helmet itself went under 70$, very nice. Can't tell much on the decals.

Also, when typing in the advanced editor, above the youtube/video button there is an "insert image" button. You must have the photos saved to your computer first. Click the "insert image" button and locate them on your computer. Then click ok, then upload.

Default Re: Post ww2 m1 helmet decals

A late war rear seam shell with a relatively early liner, decal I would say is a much later add on as it is very sharp and new looking plus it appears to be painted over scuffs on the original corked green. Is it just me or is there a lot of blue patches on the green.
    That was not a bad price for a complete liner if that’s what they were after,
    Thanks for the tip about the pictures I didn’t know how to do that ether.
    Rod