Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Rear Seam M1 Pacific Camo with Red Cross

Article about: I haven't posted here in a while and I just picked this up from a buddy who is liquidating his massive collection. This one is a rear seam M1 with what I think is a period applied camo schem

Default Rear Seam M1 Pacific Camo with Red Cross

I haven't posted here in a while and I just picked this up from a buddy who is liquidating his massive collection. This one is a rear seam M1 with what I think is a period applied camo scheme that probably would have been used in the Pacific. It has a subtle red cross on the front as was often seen in the Pacific theater. Inexplicably, it is paired with a low pressure Hood Rubber liner, but this was in the shell when the prior owner acquired the piece at one of the Stratford Connecticut guns shows in the early '80's. H has owned the piece ever since. Anyway, here it is, hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rear Seam M1 Pacific Camo with Red Cross   Rear Seam M1 Pacific Camo with Red Cross  

Rear Seam M1 Pacific Camo with Red Cross   Rear Seam M1 Pacific Camo with Red Cross  

Rear Seam M1 Pacific Camo with Red Cross   Rear Seam M1 Pacific Camo with Red Cross  

Rear Seam M1 Pacific Camo with Red Cross  

MAP
    ?

Very sweet Jim!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice JIm,and a tasty dink to the front as well,good paint scheme,plus a nice HR Liner to boot,well done on acquiring this PTO set..........

Jim,
    Camo medic with a hood rubber liner. SCORE!!!!!!!
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td