Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

rough usmc m1 helmet cover

Article about: so i saw this cover today that is ending soon and saw that it is around \\$120. what do you think this could go for? it has a conmplate fixed bale helmet with liner that just needs the tie but

Default rough usmc m1 helmet cover

so i saw this cover today that is ending soon and saw that it is around $120. what do you think this could go for? it has a conmplate fixed bale helmet with liner that just needs the tie but the cover is stained and ripped alot. i didnt think that this would get that much but its still a fixed bale and a usmc hemet cover i guess.rough usmc m1 helmet coverrough usmc m1 helmet coverrough usmc m1 helmet coverrough usmc m1 helmet coverrough usmc m1 helmet coverrough usmc m1 helmet cover

?

Close up photos of the center and edge stitching on both sides would tell the tale.

Yeh, i know it is real and without a stamp or ega

Someone thinks it is real.
    Poor condition though:
    WWII US M1 Helmet Shell Front Seam Fixed Bale Camo Cover | eBay

Some like them salty.
    I dont like em that salty.
    The cover looks like it may fall apart like the Blues Mobile in the movie.

i like them only a little rooughd up also, i think it was a little to much because the cover and fixed bale were in terrible shape. the dirtiest one i got is a post war one in the photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture rough usmc m1 helmet cover   rough usmc m1 helmet cover  

?

That one was a little too rough for me, definitely not worth what it went for.

Ya, $200 is way too high.
    I got a nice almost mint first pattern USMC helmet cover for $200 recently.

well i agree with you guysand had a totally unrelated question i thought i would ask because i doesnt need its own thread. i have a chinstrap on aa fixed bale that is on the side with the hook that has had the sewn part ripped so the strap isnt folded to give protoection to your chin. what should i do because i wanted the strap to be folded back to its original position.

Here is one with a diamond pattern.
    It seems in better shape and a better value if you are interested.
    M-1 Helmet Depot — ON HOLD!Salty USMC helmet with diamond patch EGA cover

- - ------- - -

It is only $195 and the cover has the rare diamond EGA.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture rough usmc m1 helmet cover  

actually i have found one while talking about that other one i found one for one hundred and fifty dollars and in better condition then the one you showed me and the one i posted. i will add photos in a little while and also have a question to go along with it. thanks for the thought about the helmet anyway.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast