Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rudders rangers.

Article about: decided to show these pics of rudders rangers taken during embarkation around 2-3 june 44 in weymouth dorset.im sure nick and co have probably seen these already but for those of you that ha

Default Rudders rangers.

decided to show these pics of rudders rangers taken during embarkation around 2-3 june 44 in weymouth dorset.im sure nick and co have probably seen these already but for those of you that havn't enjoy these are my favs as i live in dorset.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rudders rangers.   Rudders rangers.  

Rudders rangers.  
    Attached Images Attached Images Rudders rangers. 

Default Re: Rudders rangers.

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    decided to show these pics of rudders rangers taken during embarkation around 2-3 june 44 in weymouth dorset.im sure nick and co have probably seen these already but for those of you that havn't enjoy these are my favs as i live in dorset.
    more embarkation pics in rare colour aboard LCT'S in weymouth. note ranger diamond markings on M1's prior to the normandy landings.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rudders rangers.   Rudders rangers.  

Excellent pictures. Makes you realise that the seafront at Weymouth hasn't changed that much (despite the recent refurb). I take it the little hut on the bottom right of the bottom picture on your first post is where that chap does his sand sculptures. Maybe they should have employed him for Operation Fortitude!

NCA
    ?

Cool pictures.I reckon you should get down there and do some 'then and now' pics ala After the battle magazine.

Great Pics. Thanks for posting.