Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Schlueter produced M1 Helmet

Article about: Gentleman. Just wanted to thank all the posters with their wide knowledge base. This forum continues to amaze me. Two threads from the US and Allied Helmet forum helped me identify an M1 I h

Default Schlueter produced M1 Helmet

Gentleman. Just wanted to thank all the posters with their wide knowledge base. This forum continues to amaze me. Two threads from the US and Allied Helmet forum helped me identify an M1 I have had in my collection over 10 years. Attached are pictures of my Schlueter produced M1 along with a linear made by International Molded Plastic Inc (IMP). I was able to get a clear picture of the inside rim with the steal lot number as well as the large S above. I was unable to get a clear picture of the "little man" stamp inside the linear but thanks to the forum I was able to identify what it was and what maker produced it. Thanks for all your knowledge. I would imagine that this is some what more rare than a McCord produced shell but how rare? Let me know what you guys think of the "pot".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schlueter produced M1 Helmet   Schlueter produced M1 Helmet  

Schlueter produced M1 Helmet   Schlueter produced M1 Helmet  

Schlueter produced M1 Helmet  

?

Default Re: Schlueter produced M1 Helmet

thats a very nice SCHLUETER made helmet these are roughly only 2,000,000 of these were made compared to the 20,000,000 McCord made shells, altogether a very nice complete late war M-1