MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Un-issued CMP liner

Article about: Hi Fellow collectors, whilst not being collectable (yet!) and not rare or expensive to purchase, I think this un-issued CMP made liner is a good example of the type of liner issued in the la

?

Default Un-issued CMP liner

Hi Fellow collectors, whilst not being collectable (yet!) and not rare or expensive to purchase, I think this un-issued CMP made liner is a good example of the type of liner issued in the last run prior to the Pasgt being introduced in the US Military. Not surprisingly this liner will not under any circumstances fit an M1 shell, as these last run of liners were clearly not made to the previous high QA standards. I have tried it in a Fixed bale and it more or less fit's,whereas in the VN late 80's shells the bottom of liner protrudes quite significantly below the shell.

I also look at this liner with minor sadness as this was the last of it's type..long live the M1 ,for the M1 is dead

Regards Gary.
    Un-issued CMP  liner
    Un-issued CMP  liner
    Un-issued CMP  liner
    Un-issued CMP  liner
    Un-issued CMP  liner
    Un-issued CMP  liner
    Un-issued CMP  liner
    Un-issued CMP  liner
    Un-issued CMP  liner
    Un-issued CMP  liner

Nice liner mate,the clues on the webbing.............. your a hoot Gary.....
    Last edited by ruddersrangers44; 08-25-2014 at 10:30 PM.

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Nice liner mate,the clues on the webbing.............. your a hoot Gary.....
    Thanks Mate, I might show some shot's of just how bad the fit between shell and liner ( if it ever stops's raining)

So im assuming you've noticed the clue?also the reason for the really bad fitting? its well documented in Mark Reynosa's book..........

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    So im assuming you've noticed the clue?also the reason for the really bad fitting? its well documented in Mark Reynosa's book..........
    Hiya Mate, yes just re-read the article in Reynosa's book, bad quality.. tut, tut

Couldn't have hinted mate in any other way..........