Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Us helmet, help please!

Article about: Hello, can you please help me, is this helmet from ww2 and is it original or reproduction, and from which year does it is if you know it? Please help!

Question Us helmet, help please!

Hello, can you please help me, is this helmet from ww2 and is it original or reproduction, and from which year does it is if you know it? Please help AND WHAT IS IT WORTH?
    Us helmet, help please!
    Us helmet, help please!Us helmet, help please!Us helmet, help please!Us helmet, help please!Us helmet, help please!Us helmet, help please!Us helmet, help please!Us helmet, help please!Us helmet, help please!Us helmet, help please!

At a glance it appears to be a nice WWII McCord shell, circa 1943. Liner also looks correct for the period. There should be a manufacturers stamping on the liner and perhaps on the underside of the nape strap and leather sweatband on the liner webbing. These may give you more information about the set. Regards.

Are you buying or selling.

And 3 days later nothing?and yes its totally original WW2 production including net.as for value we discuss historical items not price them.

?

Very nice helmet.

Hellow, sorry for the late answer, I am buying

In that case if the price is right grab it quickly.