Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

US M-1 net with neoprene band

Article about: took a chance on this ebay purchase im quietly confident it is the US version & a foreign copy what do you guys think i thought it was worth a chance at £20 the neoprene band is very sti

?

Question US M-1 net with neoprene band

took a chance on this ebay purchase im quietly confident it is the US version & a foreign copy what do you guys think i thought it was worth a chance at £20

the neoprene band is very stiff but has some slight elastication to it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US M-1 net with neoprene band   US M-1 net with neoprene band  

US M-1 net with neoprene band   US M-1 net with neoprene band  

Default Re: US M-1 net with neoprene band

Looks fine Nick except its missing its white label,but i get these confused with the south vietnamese version which are very similar etc,tight woven again with stitched in band but yours have the two cuts makes me think its US made very well done..........Jake.

?

cheers Jake

its also missing two of the little ties that hold the band to the net which is a shame.

Well you got it for a decent price Nick they can go for up to £60 with the label attached......Jake.

?

i know mate luckily it came up as a BIN offer but the sellers pic's were poor but i thought at that price it was worth a chance

?

Tricky little buggers these, is it the Dutch ones that are nearly identical?
    Here is one that I have but its been compressed and stretched on a helmet for a while, but I believe it's the real one.

US M-1 net with neoprene bandUS M-1 net with neoprene band
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

aj4010

Re: US M-1 net with neoprene band
    Tricky little buggers these, is it the Dutch ones that are nearly identical?
    Here is one that I have but its been compressed and stretched on a helmet for a while, but I believe it's the real one.
    yours looks more like this Danish version i also have its a lot lighter shade of green & a bit loser weave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US M-1 net with neoprene band   US M-1 net with neoprene band  

Attached Images Attached Images US M-1 net with neoprene band 

?

Yep, I'd say that's exactly what I have. I have no idea where mine came from it was so long ago!
    I'd better get after a US one then!
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

I know naff all about these Nick, but from what the guys here and there say,
    It looks like you have snagged a good one.
    Well done
    Rod