Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

US M1 front seemed swivel bale helmet

Article about: hiya guys heres another US M1 McCord front seemed swivel bale helmet to add to the collection. i need to sort it out a bit as the chin strap is Vietnam era so that has to go the medic panels

?

Default US M1 front seemed swivel bale helmet

hiya guys

heres another US M1 McCord front seemed swivel bale helmet to add to the collection. i need to sort it out a bit as the chin strap is Vietnam era so that has to go the medic panels & rank markings were added buy the guy i bought it from but look pretty good so may leave all that & the liner is a 1950's one so Korean conflict rather then WW2 but i can replace that just not sure if to or not but other then that it actually looks really good

so guys hope ya like it as i do
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US M1 front seemed swivel bale helmet   US M1 front seemed swivel bale helmet  

US M1 front seemed swivel bale helmet   US M1 front seemed swivel bale helmet  

US M1 front seemed swivel bale helmet   US M1 front seemed swivel bale helmet  

Default Re: US M1 front seemed swivel bale helmet

Nice one Nick,

I have been trying to find a rough one of these for ages with no luck, not even a rough WW2 liner

I think it looks fine, and a nice asset to your collection. Great find.

Cheers,

Grant

?

Default Re: US M1 front seemed swivel bale helmet

thanks mate

it is getting harder to find good ones of these that havent been touched in some way or another this on the whole is a good one as it does still have its original corked paint jod but its just had the rank markings & medic panels added by the preveous owner as well as the wrong chinstrap added as well but that can all be sorted.

keep looking mate im sure you'll find one sooner or later