Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

USN Talkers Helmet WW2

Article about: Great helmets guys. As I've never handled one of these, is the padding removable? Doesn't seem to be... And what is it made of? I have an M1 with a similar chinstrap to the one used on these

Default Re: USN Talkers Helmet WW2

How does this looks like.
    chris

USN Talkers Helmet WW2USN Talkers Helmet WW2

New pic re post
    Regards
    René

Nice helmet! timothy

?

Some nice lids shown here gents and it would appear that they came in the standard Khaki green as well as the grey/ blue I was always under the impression the earlier produced examples were in khaki but will have to look into it a little more.
    I have been wanting to add one to my lot for some time now and added this example this morning so still inbound in the post but here is a little sneak preview while checking over the images I noticed the headband for the headphones appears to be missing .
    I will start a thread on this M-2 and add some more pics in the next day or so.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USN Talkers Helmet WW2  
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

Very nice Helmet Rene and thanks for posting and Mark that looks like a nice set you found.

Matt

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234