Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Vietnam Era Medic Helmet

Article about: I know the picture is a long shot, but this is being offered at a local garage sale in my area. Was hoping if anyone could offer opinions even if the photo is garbage. I'm going to go check

?

Default Vietnam Era Medic Helmet

I know the picture is a long shot, but this is being offered at a local garage sale in my area. Was hoping if anyone could offer opinions even if the photo is garbage. I'm going to go check it out tomorrow morning. Any opinions or advice would be appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vietnam Era Medic Helmet  

I hope it is there tomorrow. You are right the picture is bad but if the price is right it would be worth it on the chance the medic helmet is good.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I think the age and wear of the the painted markings don't match with the rest of the helmet. Also they seem very crudely and sloppy applied. I would ignore them and just see if the helmet itself is worth the asking price.

?

It has potential, but from these pictures - who knows....crude and somewhat sloppy is not a disqualification and sometimes quite the opposite. I wouldn't go deep on it, without an in hand evaluation and matching documentation.