Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Vietnam Graffitti - Ace of Spades

Article about: that's what these forums are all about mate we are here to discuss these things in as much detail as possible so that we gain better knowledge of the items we collect

?

Default Re: Vietnam Graffitti - Ace of Spades

that's what these forums are all about mate we are here to discuss these things in as much detail as possible so that we gain better knowledge of the items we collect

?

Quote by NickD View Post
    that's what these forums are all about mate we are here to discuss these things in as much detail as possible so that we gain better knowledge of the items we collect
    Thanks, Nick. I had re-read my original post and I just thought it was a little clinical with no mention of how nice a lid the OP has.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thanks for the comments guys and thanks Mark for posting those. Any and all information is helpful and appreciated as Nick said it helps us gain more knowledge about what we collect.

Nick, my 'in country' helmet was left there (for me in Saigon) as was the procedure we all followed at that time as well as my original death cards that were scarfed by a REMF, as I wrote. The rest is real and the insignia in the case is what I was able to leave with because the REMF's did not find it. They did not deserve to have that stuff so it was well hidden. As we vets say, some talk the talk, but they never walked the walk.

Mark

?

your liner looks to be late- late war, but it still has the triangle clips so that is a plus. i have one that looks identical, same color material webbing type, but its got the snaps. really cool lid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123