Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Vietnam M1 (ebay) comments please

Article about: by wootars Here is the latest photos received for the M1 that the seller wants \\$65 for. Sweatband and suspension marked to 1967. Its a westinghouse liner marked D 28 which I beleive could be

Default Vietnam M1 (ebay) comments please

Hi Gents,

Im looking at this Nam M1 on ebay at the moment. I know it may be overpriced some but would like to know what you think of its authenticity?

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

cheers
    Errol

Default Re: Vietnam M1 (ebay) comments please

considering i got mine for 30 bucks and only the clips had been changed i would personally pass... your call though

It has all the right bits it seems, but that price is more in the line for a WW2 M1. I've heard prices are a little higher in Australia, but that still seems high.

Yep, we pay a little higher for everything here it would seem. Especially in the West

I with you though in this case. it is excessively high for a Nam helmet. I was considering making a reasonable offer to him.

I asked for additional photos of the pot and liner without the cover and he said there are a few dents that i am not concerned about because id like it to have actually been there, but how would the pot get so scratched up if it had (presumably) the cover on it for most of the time? I see alot of Nam helmets that are pretty well unmarked because I assume the cover protected it a bit.

How about this one? price wanted is $65

Vietnam M1 (ebay) comments pleaseVietnam M1 (ebay) comments pleaseVietnam M1 (ebay) comments please

i payed 25 bucks for one in better condition but your choice personally thats not really worth it but i wont deny its a nice looking helmet !

?

That one seems right, but I've been watching this one. I think the seller has a few more. If you want one that's been there for a good price......................

Early Vietnam Era M1 Helmet Liner and Cover 1 | eBay

Vietnam M1 (ebay) comments please

Andy

?

Quote by wootars View Post
    Hi Gents,

Im looking at this Nam M1 on ebay at the moment. I know it may be overpriced some but would like to know what you think of its authenticity?

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

cheers
    Errol
    The photos for Errol:

Vietnam M1 (ebay) comments pleaseVietnam M1 (ebay) comments pleaseVietnam M1 (ebay) comments pleaseVietnam M1 (ebay) comments pleaseVietnam M1 (ebay) comments pleaseVietnam M1 (ebay) comments pleaseVietnam M1 (ebay) comments pleaseVietnam M1 (ebay) comments please

Andy

Nice lids from overseas if you can stomach the shipping and customs charges which usually end up more than what the actual lid cost....the seller is reliable and consistently has a lot of lids to shift,that one Andy has shown is good value for money....Jake.

Thanks Andy, thats a nice lid alright, I'll keep an eye on his other lids.

Thanks Jake, you know it alright! shipping to oz is the killer!!

Errol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast