Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Vietnam M1C helmet

Article about: Finally got one! The shell and cover are well beat but all aging seems true, The liner is fantastic condition and is firestone manufactured. The helmet is complete solid and all dated Vietna

?

Default Vietnam M1C helmet

Finally got one! The shell and cover are well beat but all aging seems true, The liner is fantastic condition and is firestone manufactured. The helmet is complete solid and all dated Vietnam era. Grinning all the way sir!

Vietnam M1C helmetVietnam M1C helmetVietnam M1C helmet

?

Very nice Sean, looks similar to my example, congrats on sourcing it,a great addition !

?

Thanks Opex! So glad to finally have one, As you can see its well beat on the outside but the liner looks almost mint really could not be happier with it. Regards. Sean.

a real nice example sean ,its definately the correct pairing of shell and liner as i see the chinstrap extends further to fit the pop studs on the liner is all the date stamps showing dsa including the headband if so any chance of closer pics ,cheers james

?

Hi Sean, as promised here's some pictures one of my M1C helmets , I have another one but I need to be more successful in finding it, it's in a box "somewhere" in my loft?

Vietnam M1C helmet
    Vietnam M1C helmet
    Vietnam M1C helmet