Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Warning Suspect mint Fixed Bale and Rayon St Clair Liner!!!!!!!

Article about: Im not sure if I can show images with the sellers Name stamped across it,so remove if desired however this is a warning to anyone that doesn't know s... about M1 Helmets.this item is up to \\$

Default Warning Suspect mint Fixed Bale and Rayon St Clair Liner!!!!!!!

Im not sure if I can show images with the sellers Name stamped across it,so remove if desired however this is a warning to anyone that doesn't know s... about M1 Helmets.this item is up to $500 and the reserve hasn't been met,I sent them a PM 2 days ago and surprise I haven't heard back,someone is going to get stung big time on this one.............Yes the Helmet and Liner are totally ww2 Vintage,the problem is the Liner isn't an Army issued Combat Liner,its a reject Liner that would have been sold to Hardware stores and also kids Army play hats at Toy shops,this was a better option for St Clair rather than destroying them as there production Liners in 1942 were running at nearly 30% damages,hope no one here is bidding..............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Warning Suspect mint Fixed Bale and Rayon St Clair Liner!!!!!!!   Warning Suspect mint Fixed Bale and Rayon St Clair Liner!!!!!!!  

Warning Suspect mint Fixed Bale and Rayon St Clair Liner!!!!!!!   Warning Suspect mint Fixed Bale and Rayon St Clair Liner!!!!!!!  

Warning Suspect mint Fixed Bale and Rayon St Clair Liner!!!!!!!   Warning Suspect mint Fixed Bale and Rayon St Clair Liner!!!!!!!  

Warning Suspect mint Fixed Bale and Rayon St Clair Liner!!!!!!!  

?

Good of you to warn folks friend.

Thanks Jake for warning us about this one

Still rising,$640 and reserve not met,strange why they never replied................

Finishing at $906,oh my someone is gonn'a be really upset,unless its me thats got it wrong and toy Liners are all the rage these days.............

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Finishing at $906,oh my someone is gonn'a be really upset,unless its me thats got it wrong and toy Liners are all the rage these days.............
    How did anyone go that high, are these toy liner rare or something.

Are they rare?suppose it depends on your point of view really,most of these reject liners never carried the full webbing cradle,only a few basic straps for stability,so to come across one thats complete is quite a rare thing,however this is afterall a Military Helmet so with that in mind would anyone really want it in there "Military" collection?I think not................