Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Westinghouse liner?

Article about: Hi guys I spotted this liner on my internet travels. My question, is it a Westinghouse liner? as it's not the logo they use. My thinking is, it is a Westinghouse but probably one of the last

Default Westinghouse liner?

Hi guys I spotted this liner on my internet travels. My question, is it a Westinghouse liner? as it's not the logo they use. My thinking is, it is a Westinghouse but probably one of the last contracts with the Riddell suspension pre 1965. I know Firestone dropped their F in the shield to just an F. So my thinking is the same for Westinghouse logo but in Reynosa's book it just mentions the stamp was dropped so love your opinion on this one guys.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Westinghouse liner?  

Could well be for the 61 contract as that was there last p55 production run,and it does mention the logo being dropped in Mark's book etc,does it still carry the impregnated cotton square Micarta logo?

Finally the seller got back to me. He can not find any impregnated labels or other markings. So what do you think Jake?

Well reading the book once more,it clearly states the only small change was the mold in mark which happened in 1961 however there is no referance pic but i'm gonna say its either a production mistake or it is indeed the 1961 Westinghouse mold mark.

Anyone purchase it?£36not to bad especially in that condition.................

No didn't buy it, don't get paid till next week.