Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is that a ww2 liner?

Article about: Some of the webbing maybe period but the liner is post war i have one too.

?

Default Is that a ww2 liner?

Is that a ww2 liner?Is that a ww2 liner?Is that a ww2 liner?Is that a ww2 liner?Is that a ww2 liner?Is that a ww2 liner?Is that a ww2 liner?Is that a ww2 liner?Is that a ww2 liner?Is that a ww2 liner?

?

The shell of the liner looks like ww2 along with the chin strap but the webbing inside looks like repros

?

Looks to be Korean War era. What does the outside paint look like?
    Regards,
    John

KW Capac 1951 contract produced liner made with the less common olive drab painted "A" steel washers.................

?

Totally agree with Jake, it's a from WW2 Westy mold which was retooled for use by Capac in 1951 ,Korean war issue.

Nicely put Gary,glad im not alone on molding tool heads and lend-lease 200 tonne presses etc..........

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Nicely put Gary,glad im not alone on molding tool heads and lend-lease 200 tonne presses etc..........
    Your not alone with this fact Jake, I have quite a few KW 51/52 issue liners that were taken off the WW2 Westy molds,fascinating subject the molds of M1 liners

Quote by Opex View Post
    Your not alone with this fact Jake, I have quite a few KW 51/52 issue liners that were taken off the WW2 Westy molds,fascinating subject the molds of M1 liners
    It certainly is mate,just wish others would study then our jobs would be made a little easier............

Here's my 2 Korean Capac liners which are both featured here on seperate threads,one has green A washers the other black......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is that a ww2 liner?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Is that a ww2 liner? 

?

Friend, iT IS DATED 1945 IN NAP STRAP

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast