Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 m1c helmet front seam swivel bail.

Article about: hey guys, stumbled upon this guy selling a original m1c front seam helmet and i got a bit suspicious when i saw that the A strap buckles are painted olive drab. was this a common practice in

Default WW2 m1c helmet front seam swivel bail.

hey guys, stumbled upon this guy selling a original m1c front seam helmet and i got a bit suspicious when i saw that the A strap buckles are painted olive drab. was this a common practice in ww2, and also i can't make out if the A straps are olive drab or khaki, anyone know? thanks a bunch. Here's a link to the auction.

US MILITARY GENUINE ISSUE WW2 PARATROOPER M1 HELMET SWIVEL BAIL FRONT SEAM | eBay

?

Default Re: WW2 m1c helmet front seam swivel bail.

this type of of "A" strap came ii to use from September 1943 but i would not touch that lid with a 10 foot barge poll as the shell chin straps are repro & the liner sweatband & nape strap are post war which to me puts a big question mark over the whole set up !!!

thought so, oh well i better cancel my bid then

how about this one? it seems to be accurate, can you spot any fakes on this helmet? eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

?

that looks like a good complete early set up with a nice early INLAND liner

yea hehe

- - Updated - -

i am allowed to retract bids in my case?

as nick said last one spot on a great 1942 set-up forget the first one as said above,even had repaint,all the best if you bid,regards dave.