Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WWII Sargeant's Helmet

Article about: I have told him I would rather end the deal and not have to hear everything he is going to try and tell me. He has already told me about how he loves his family and teaches them good morals,

Default WWII Sargeant's Helmet

Hey guys,

I figured I would post this helmet up over here since a few of you like these M1's. It looks a little used and abused from the pictures, but I'll see how much once I get it in hand. What do you think of the insignia, original? The seller also mentioned some provenance he would provide. Here is a link to the listing: WWII ~ M1 HELMET & LINER ~ FIXED BALE ~ EARLY SGT MK'd | eBay

Thanks,

Alec
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Sargeant's Helmet   WWII Sargeant's Helmet  

WWII Sargeant's Helmet  

?

Default Re: WWII Sargeant's Helmet

i wold not buy anything off this seller as he is a known faker

Hey Nick,

Thanks for the heads up. I already bought it, but I will take some better pictures of the insignia once it arrives. The seller has a 7 day return policy as well.

Alec

Thanks Nick,

I have contacted the seller, asking him to keep his crap and save us the hassle of return shipping.

Alec

?

good job mate spend ya hard earned cash on something better

The liner chinstrap would not have, but the shell would have fooled me. I hope you get your money back!

It's a shame that people are faking these helmets too.

A very sly character that 'j.r.'..........
    Regards,

Steve.

Well he has refunded my money, but he is insisting on sending me the helmet anyways. He is either being truthful or he has a lot of confidence in his work. He also wants me to give him a call, which I will do tomorrow.

Obkrieger, he mentioned on the listing that he had gotten the chinstrap from a gun show.

Alec

?

he's probably hoping if you have the lid you'll feel obliged to pay for it & of course he wants to speak to you im sure he's got one hell of a story to tell about it !!!

just tread carefully !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast