Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.

Article about: thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in located in VIC australia. It's a small place with not alot of stuff but still ve

Default just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.

thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in located in VIC australia. It's a small place with not alot of stuff but still very interesting . I would love to take the Howitzer home
    just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.just thought I'd share these pictures of some things that are at the local park and RSL in the town I'm staying in.

?

Nice museum

Cheers for sharing!...

Thanks for sharing these with us. Great place.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Always a worry to see stuff left out in the weather though.

Nice things to see! I'm going to have to take some pictures next time I'm in my local aircraft museum there's a lot of stuff in it including one of Germany's flying bombs.

Nice items and museum. timothy

I've always been tempted to take the 44 Jeep out and hitch up the local 25 pdr! hehehe

?

looks great

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast