Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NKVD mundir Moscow parad 1945

Article about: hello, this is a mundir of internal troops of NKVD, typical of the mundir used during the Moscow parad with silk shoulder boards and embroidered insignas on collar and cuffs. does anyone hav

Default NKVD mundir Moscow parad 1945

hello, this is a mundir of internal troops of NKVD, typical of the mundir used during the Moscow parad with silk shoulder boards and embroidered insignas on collar and cuffs. does anyone have picture of a similar mundir fo a security state Officer of NKVD (with blue collar instead of red brick)? If have seen many mundir of security state Officer with metal insignas but never with embroidered insignas.

I do not know if there is a regulation to position the medals . I use the existing holes on my tunic . some officers wore orders on the other side of the rows of buttons.

I saw many pictures with different positions of orders and medals.

Jean

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NKVD mundir Moscow parad 1945
    P
    Many

examples of different positions of the orders and medals on mundirs

Jean, you mean these collars?

I do not know if there is a regulation to position the medals . I use the existing holes on my tunic . some officers wore orders on the other side of the rows of buttons.
    I saw many pictures with different positions of orders and medals.
    "Regulations to wear the orders, medals, ribbons and decorations on June 19, 1943":

When equipped with two or more of the following orders and medals of pads are connected in series on a common bracket, the medals are arranged in a row from right to left in the order listed in this paragraph of the Rules. Orders and medals, do not fit in a single row, are transferred to the second row, placed below the first. The second row is a continuation of the first, the medals are placed in it and from right to left in the specified order.
    When equipped with two or more orders or medals of the same name and degree of these orders or medals are placed next to right, in the manner of awarding time.
    http://www.libussr.ru/doc_ussr/ussr_4435.htm

hello, I have seen on different order posts that the main difference is embroidered insignas (before 1947) and Metallic insignas (after 1947).

This is a mundir of a technical officer in broder guard troops (doctor? Justice?...)

There are more pictures of NKVD mundir parad:

Is am not sure but it seems to me that NKVD officers uniforms always used spool design on their collars and not bars. Am I wrong?

Regards

[QUOTE=massenez;1660374]hello, this is a mundir of internal troops of NKVD, typical of the mundir used during the Moscow parad with silk shoulder boards and embroidered insignas on collar and cuffs. does anyone have picture of a similar mundir fo a security state Officer of NKVD (with blue collar instead of red brick)? If have seen many mundir of security state Officer with metal insignas but never with embroidered insignias QUOTE]

jean, could you please send me pics of the visor cap. I am interested in NKVD officer's cap. thank you

Hello. in the last photo, air force General, most likely the division commander. is the installation order for the wearing of orders and medals. But the General of the NKVD in the photo above, violated the rules - it is often found, by the way.

You right. This officer NKVD internal troops (prison, Gulag). The parade tunic of this type existed until 1954, embroidered insignas until 1946, that is, only 3 years after used metal insignas.