Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NKVD Visor hat authenticity

Article about: Greetings everyone, I've seen on these threads that many people have asked for "reviews" on various NKVD hats. I have been desperately trying to get my hands on a NKVD visor hat fo

?

Default NKVD Visor hat authenticity

Greetings everyone,

I've seen on these threads that many people have asked for "reviews" on various NKVD hats. I have been desperately trying to get my hands on a NKVD visor hat for quite long and would like to know if the one below is an original one. There is a stamp inside the hat, but I would like to be 100% sure. Thank you very much. NKVD Visor hat authenticityNKVD Visor hat authenticityNKVD Visor hat authenticityNKVD Visor hat authenticityNKVD Visor hat authenticity

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NKVD Visor hat authenticity
    P
    Many

Appears 100% legitimate to me... 1954.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

$450.00? Golly...

?

Thanks for the fast response

Is the price decent? or is it too expensive for what it is? I'm sorry, I've been searching the net far and wide and didn't really get the chance to find many of these...

Hang tight. Something will come along. I really think that large sum is, too large.

?

Very well, thanks again. If I might ask just one more question: what would usually be the average price for such products?

I would think $125 but what do I know... This looks like something that would pop up on eBay for even less than that with no takers, and there are plenty of sellers from the former Soviet Republiks...

Look on eBay, here. That's just a completed search, may not open for you like that if you're not logged in.

NKVD hat | eBay

?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    I would think $125 but what do I know... This looks like something that would pop up on eBay for even less than that with no takers, and there are plenty of sellers from the former Soviet Republiks...

Look on eBay, here. That's just a completed search, may not open for you like that if you're not logged in.

NKVD hat | eBay
    thank you very much, you've all been quite helpful, yes I was also wondering that the former Soviet Republic might have quite a few of them and for a cheaper price that these ones.

Be certain that you will pay more in Eastern Europe.

Like I have written previously, hang tight and something will come up.

Also, be certain that you ask questions BEFORE you buy. There are fakes abound here in the west - especially on eBay...

Just following up to see if you have acquired a cap yet. A terrible fake one has recently sold for quite a bit of money - for a fake that is.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast