Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

1939 Black Wound Badge (1939 Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwartz)

Article about: Hi Sebastien, "EH" is Eduard Hahn Oberstein/Nahe They had the code number "126". Not a rare maker. Cheers, Ade.

?

I'm new to German wound badges but I thought you might like to see my first purchase. BWB 30 marked which I believe is also a 1939?
    It's pretty banged up and while I'm pleased with it your opinions would be appreciated
    1939 Black Wound Badge (1939 Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwartz)1939 Black Wound Badge (1939 Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwartz)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Black Wound Badge (1939 Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwartz)
    P
    Many

Rugged but right.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Frazer, Welcome to the forum.. I may be wrong as this is a little out of my league but
    it may have been produced by Hauptmunzam,Wein. Perhaps starting a new thread will be helpful... Again Welcome...G

?

Thanks for your responses it's much appreciated. I'm actually new to forums too so I'll know for next time to start a new thread.

@ Gwar, you are right concerning the maker Hauptmunzamt, Wien. It is a well known maker of wounded badges.
    @ Frazer too bad it is damaged, i like these ones got a gold and silver one from that maker.

Regards juncker93

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7