Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.

Article about: You're right, DEFINITELY!!! Determined, my friend has a silver Wound Badge, but very worn

Default 1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.

It is found next to Stalingrad, my friend found these awards.
    Last edited by Adrian; 06-20-2010 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: 1939 Wound Badge and General Assault Badge

The General Assault Badge.
    The sign is not cleaned, only washed. Material: brass (bronze). Slightly reddened, because with the top, was burning the grass.
    The main question: the needle hanging suspension, what does it mean??
    On the suspension there is an inscription: Rhem. Nadel.
    To hear all the opinions! Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.   1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.  

1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.   1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.  

1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.   1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.  

1939 Wound Badge
    Gold or Silver
    Material: brass.
    I have information that at Stalingrad found 1939 Silver Wound Badge made only zinc. 1939 Gold Wound Badge come across from brass.
    At this sign of the swastika in the corners, the corners of helmets present a gray or gray paint raid. The raid just not laundered. Special chemicals are not used. But perhaps the 1939 Gold Wound Badge , only with gray bloom.
    Stamp wasn't.
    Gentlemen, what do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.   1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.  

Early, unmarked tombak/brass 'silver' grade wound badge.................!
    Regards,

Steve.

I agree with Steve on the WB

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you so mach!!!
    I agree with you too
    What do you think about producer of the Wound Badge. Maybe it was "Steinhauer"

Hi Sebastien, your wound badge was made by "30" or Hauptmünzamt Wien.

I have two badges by this maker in my collection. Their badges are very well made and typically feature that hardware. Also there is a die flaw which I have indicated in red.

Cheers, Ade.
    Attached Images Attached Images 1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen. 

Hanging on the General Assault Badge is a set of sewing or cleaning their rifles. Similarly, I do not know, but it is done in order not to lose this thing (or to beauty).
    For information:
    Company Rhein. Nadel. produced various metal fittings.
    For example cleaning kits rifles or tape for guns, etc.

Here are some photos of signs of the manufacturer.
    with silver: here is a needle looks like mine, but do not seem to mount the needle.
    with gold: there seem to mount a needle, but it's not like a needle.

1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen.  

Hi Sebastien, they are good photos and are correct. But this maker used more than one style of pin etc depending on the date and type of material the badge was made from. The silver badges you have shown are zink and used that type of cast hook and hinge. I also have a Gold badge like you show with the broad pin.

Here is the back of mine, same as yours.

Cheers, Ade.
    Attached Images Attached Images 1939 Verwundetenabzeichen and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen. 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast